DIY Mirrored Collar
What you will need
Before i start i just want to say this is not my idea but they are my pictures, i actually got the idea from Tumblr.
Right now that's out the way.
1) Put your old CD/DVD (I've used a DVD but its your choice) into a bowl and cover with boiling water.
2) Leave your disk in the water for about 4 mins that way the water will be cool enough to touch when you get the disk out.
3) Carefully remove the disk and cut it to the center hole.
DO NOT CUT ALL THE WAY THROUGH!
4) From the center gently prise open the disk. This can be quite tricky but i assure you it will peel open.
5) You will be left with a transparent side and a mirrored side. You only need the mirrored side.
6) Then all that is left to do is cut out triangle shapes and arrange them on your shirt/collar.
(I suggest you cut out the triangles and arrange them first that way you can create whatever pattern you like).
7) Goes without saying stick them down when your happy with the pattern.
How totally awesome is this idea, and how easy is it - AMAZING!
The possibilities are truly endless, you could jazz up a pocket on a shirt, a pocket on a pair of shorts, even make a statement bib necklace with jewels as well.
Hope you enjoyed this as much as i did.