1 - Found here
2 - Found here
3 - Found here
4 - Found here
5 - Found here
6 - Found here
So the sun is still playing peek a boo with us but as it is July i thought i would share my favourite summer picks from H&M.
1. Lets talk about these pink shorts! Not only are the pink - bright pink in fact but they are also scalloped cut which is so on trend and perfect for when the sun comes out.
2.These shoes are actually now in the sale for a measly £12.99. In the summer i want to be comfortable but stylish and wearing a wedge ticks both boxes, plus these comes in a fabulous tropical print.
3. These are the 1960's inspired H&M for water collection, perfect shape no fuss sunglasses, you cant go wrong with these.
4. I cant do a summer favorites without throwing a bikini in the mix. This is so perfect and i love that the briefs are high waisted.
5. I have an obsessive love for neon so this necklace is perfect and so summer appropriate.
6. A little shift dress is always a winner to have in the summer. It is so clean cut and simple but the colour and collar detail just give it that kick that will make us all summer happy.
So the question remains, where is the sun so we can dress for summer and ditch our jumpers?